Welcome to txhealthsteps.com!
Course Lessons are not compatible with your Android browser.
Free online CME from experts you trust. Available 24/7.
Texas Health Steps' award-winning online program offers FREE CE courses for primary care providers and other health professionals. These courses offer updated clinical, regulatory, and best practice guidelines for a range of preventive health, oral health, mental health, and case management topics.
Texas Health Steps has launched four new free podcasts:
- Reducing Opioid Use in Texas
- Zika in Texas
- Electonic Medical Records Implementation (CME-accredited)
- Overcoming Barriers to Medical Home Implementation (CME-accredited)
Looking for ethics CE credit? Texas Health Steps offers a wide variety of ethics-accredited courses:
- ADHD and ASD: Diagnosis and Management
- Culturally Effective Health Care
- Interpersonal Youth Violence
- Recognizing, Reporting, and Preventing Child Abuse