Welcome to txhealthsteps.com!
Course Lessons are not compatible with your Android browser.
Free Online Continuing Education Courses
Texas Health Steps' award-winning online program offers FREE CE courses for primary care providers and other health professionals. These courses offer updated clinical, regulatory, and best practice guidelines for a range of preventive health, oral health, mental health, and case management topics.
Looking for ethics CE credit? Texas Health Steps offers the following ethics-accredited courses:
- ADHD and ASD: Diagnosis and Management
- Advancing Health Equity in Texas through Culturally Responsive Care
- An Introduction to Screening, Brief Intervention, and Referral to Treatment - Tutorial
- Childhood Trauma and Toxic Stress
- Culturally Effective Health Care
- Identifying Rabies Exposures and Preventing Rabies through Post-Exposure Prophylaxis - Tutorial
- Interpersonal Youth Violence
- Motivational Interviewing
- Recognizing, Reporting and Preventing Child Abuse
- Teen Consent and Confidentiality
- Transition Services for Children and Youth with Special Health-Care Needs