Submitted by dwillford on Wed, 06/11/2014 - 00:33
Texas Health Steps tutorials provide an engaging video experience and take about half the time to complete. All tutorials are CE-accredited. Click on a tutorial name below to get started.
- A Pharmacist's Guide to Dispensing Texas Medicaid Prescriptions and DME
- A Physician's Guide to Texas Medicaid Pharmacy Prior Authorizations
- Guidelines for Tuberculosis Screening, Testing, and Treatment
- Identifying Rabies Exposures and Preventing Rabies through Post-Exposure Prophylaxis
- Introduction to Screening, Brief Intervention, and Referral to Treatment (SBIRT)
- Referral Guidelines Overview